Thursday, May 5, 2011

More Textures 2.0

I was doing more texturizing today in Photoshop, and I have a few samples to upload here to show.


This is a moss texture I created by drawing over a pre-existing moss texture, and then using color samples from the image to color in the main moss and the highlights.



This is a rock texture. I am planning on creating more textures because this one didn't turn out as well as I'd would have liked, but I'm still experimenting.


This was a snake skin texture I used a color effect on in Photoshop, and I also duplicated and flipped it to get this large canvas. I was trying out different colors, and decided that for now, the yellow and orange looked the best.



This is a bark texture I created, and am pretty happy with, as it actually looks like tree bark! I am excited and pleased with it, and I'm looking forward to creating more like this one. This project is a lot of fun so far, but also a lot of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment