Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Still Textures

I spent the last couple days still creating more textures in Photoshop. I am waiting for the rest of the 3D animation to complete so I know exactly what it is I need to texture.

This is a bone texture I created for the 3D skeleton. For reference, I used cracked concrete and beige marble stone. I'm going to adjust this later to compensate for lighting and hue.


One of the many tree bark textures I have been creating over the last couple of weeks. I really like how this one turned out, and I can't wait till we can use it


Continuing with the tree bark. This was from a fossil of tree bark. The diamonds are supposedly where leaves and branches were attached to the bark. The original picture was grey, and I used browns


And finally, another simple tree bark texture, created from stripped bark. I like how this one is really simple, yet very effective at looking like bark.

No comments:

Post a Comment