Thursday, June 2, 2011

A little bit of Overtime

It had slipped my mind to finish up this blog with a final post, so here it is:

We had a lot of fun working on this project, and we didn't have any problems with each other. The only major problems we ran into were communications amongst ourselves and our client, and the final rendering which took a few extra days than we originally thought, but we still got it finished on time.

I really enjoyed this challenge, as I had never created a texture in Photoshop before, so this was a great opportunity for me to try out new techniques and styles, and experiment a little. It also gave me a chance to work with others that I haven't really worked with before, and get to know them a little bit better.

Our client was excellent, and we had a great time meeting with the museum workers. I would love to do another project with this client again, as this was a wonderful experience, and we barely had any trouble at all.

Well, the project is over now, but I will still use the techniques I tried out within my own Photoshop works, and perhaps create my own digital environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment